Tuesday, April 18, 2017

What's To Come... (April 18th edition)

Today is April 18th, 2017 and I will be posting more content throughout this week as I was busy helping my mom and dad getting new flooring put into the living room of my house. Now that I am back online, here is what's to come on the blog:

1 - I will be posting an old WSM-FM "SM-95" aircheck from 1980. The aircheck will be posted tomorrow onto the blog.

2 - I will be posting an old 99 WNOX/Pilot sticker from 1985. The bumper sticker will be posted on Thursday in the blog.

3 - I will include on the blog a composite of "KX-104" WWKX from October 1983 (courtesy of the Tennessee Radio Hall of Fame's YouTube channel)

This is what's to come for this week. Have a good night and be sure you watch this blog for more content.

No comments:

Post a Comment