Monday, April 10, 2017

What's To Come... (April 11th edition)

Today is Tuesday, April 11th and am posting this late as life sometimes gets in the way. That includes mowing the yard which is what I did on Saturday at my house. With that said, I recently posted an aircheck of Stan Campbell on Nashville's WSIX-FM as recorded back in 1985.

As for what's to come, watch this blog for two more vintage bumper stickers from the 1980s coming sometime this week. I recently opened up a brand new YouTube channel in addition to the channel I have on the Internet Archive website. Click on Tennessee Radio in the 1980s YouTube Channel and you can check out the airchecks I have posted. More content will be posted as time progresses.

I hope all of you will stay connected to Tennessee Radio in the 1980s, because there is more to come on this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment